In the world of globalisation, in which we live, it is very common, that individual steps in the production of goods are carried out in different places. Both within different manifacturing stations as well as manifactures and processors, long transport routes are created. Charge carriers have an important function in the production process. they are used everywhere, wherever packaged goods must be transported efficiently. Particularly, concerning products, which must be moved from A to B in great quantities very often, they are essential to ensure smooth processes. Charge carriers stabilize the goods and help to prevent damages during the transport, which is particularly important for high-quality and sensitive products.
In general, a decision is made between two types of charge carriers:
- Flexible load carriers have prefabricated dimensions and thus accompany different products from one position to the other.
- Individual load carriersare specially designed for a specific product that is so precious, fragile or unusual in its form that it requires customized solutions.
Charge carriers are used in the most different industrial sectors: For in-house transport in the automotive industry, in medical technology and in the aerospace industry and to transport components for electronic devices.
Advantages of charge carriers
- The packaging, storage and transport of goods is optimized. The time, which is required for the individual working steps can be reduced.
- Charge carriers are stackable in such a way, that the goods takes the least possible space. In this way, means of transport can be used more efficiently and storage space is reduced. Generally lower costs for logistics arises.
- Through the reusable use, less packaging waste is created. Charge carriers have a life cycle, which protects the environment and reduces transport-related CO2 emissions.
- The products are clean and protected during the transport. Small parts can´t be lost. There are less breakages.
Combra Charge carriers
Our load carriers made of foam or plastic are stable, robust and long-lasting. Once invested, they can often be used for years and provide comprehensive protection for the transported goods. The reusable packaging offers an ecological added value and is an environmentally sensitive alternative to disposable packaging. The carriers can both be used for the transport there and back. This saved time and energy, as not each time new packaging solutions have to be developed. Our packaging is very light and can be carried by employees without any problems – there is hardly any additional weight during the transport. Depending on your wishes, different colours are possible. Individual, foldable and stackable: Together with you, we will develop a tailor-made solution to find space-saving and safe transportation options.
First of all, only a little time for an appointment with our packaging specialist, who will assess your work environment and advise you individually in order to find the best possible packaging solution for you.